Harmony School and the National School Reform Faculty come together to form
Harmony Education Center!
Harmony Education Center has two divisions, Harmony School and the National School Reform Faculty. Our mission is to foster educational and social equity by empowering all people involved in educational settings to work collaboratively in reflective democratic communities that create and support powerful learning experiences for everyone.
Additionally, the Harmony-Meier Institute is a partnership between Harmony School, the Lilly Library, and the Indiana University School of Education INSPIRE Living-Learning Center, exists to challenge the forces threatening the US education system by offering ideas of progressive education and reinforcing the ideals that should be held in a democratic society.
Collectively, all programs at Harmony support our vision of helping to develop responsible, thoughtful and active citizens. Through the various programs and partnerships hosted by Harmony, we strive to provide an education for our students that is open and comprehensive, while always looking for new ways to teach them about the world. This ensures that we not only educate our students but also the community as our students experience their roles as contributing members of society.
The Harmony Education Center partners with the Deborah Meier Archive at Lilly Library and the IU School of Education Living-Learning Center as the Harmony-Meier Institute for Democracy and Equity in Education.
- Harmony Offsite Program (HOP)dev2_blpppp2022-11-02T12:09:03-04:00
- International Student Programdev2_blpppp2020-03-19T16:30:33-04:00
- 5th & 6th Gradedev2_blpppp2020-01-17T11:32:49-05:00
- 3rd & 4th Gradedev2_blpppp2020-01-17T11:34:29-05:00
- 1st & 2nd Gradedev2_blpppp2020-01-17T11:35:28-05:00
- High Schooldev2_blpppp2020-03-04T17:05:14-05:00
- School Philosophydev2_blpppp2020-01-08T10:29:49-05:00
- School Curriculumdev2_blpppp2020-01-04T16:38:47-05:00
- School Policiesdev2_blpppp2021-02-26T14:04:29-05:00
Thank you for interest in Harmony School! If you would like to reach out to us with questions or comments, please fill out and submit the form below. We’ll respond to you soon.