About the Holiday Follies
The Harmony School Holiday Follies is a student (ages 3-18) designed Variety Show where students (and sometimes guests) create an original act and perform the act in front of over 450 people. Harmony students also run the lighting, sound and stage work for the show. The Follies give our students an opportunity to feel comfortable in front of an audience and be a star on stage! The Follies is a great example of Harmony’s emphasis on creativity and self-expression giving. Each year the Holiday Follies is taped by the local Community Access Television Services (CATS) and we have been told it is regularly one of their most requested programs for broadcast.
Did You Know?
- 150 students (ages 3-18) participate in the Follies each year
- 450+ guests attend the Follies each year
- 220 students (ages 3-18) attend Harmony School
- Harmony does not receive public funding or school vouchers
- 80% of Harmony students receive a tuition scholarship
If you are interested in being a sponsor for the Holiday Follies, please fill out this form.
Anyone can donate to help us make Harmony’s Holiday Follies as great as it can be. Please click the link below to make a donation or sponsorship payment.
Thank you for making this long-running tradition possible!
Holiday Follies Archives coming soon!